"Sew Handsome" Jon Jon Romper PDF Pattern - Now Ready for INSTANT DOWNLOAD

NOW AVAILABLE INSTANT DOWNLOADS

 3 sets of designer cotton fabrics will be given away to celebrate my new INSTANT DOWNLOAD web site.  ONLY purchases at web site will be entered into the drawing on June 21st.


$9.95
“Sew Handsome” jon jon is the perfect garment for that special little boy. It is so comfortable, easy to get into and just perfect for almost any occasion. Jon jons can be worn with a shirt underneath for a dressier look or shirtless for a more playful and casual outfit. The jon jon is also know as a shortall,  longall or romper.
I have 4 boys and they all wore jon jons or one piece outfits when they were little. I liked to keep those little tummies hidden and they looked so comfortable, neat and cute in the one piece outfits. 
I have included several appliqués and instructions to decorate your jon jon with. Perfect for monogramming too! This pattern is also reversible. I also include steps on adding a snap crotch and patch back or side cargo pockets. Only your imagination limits you as to what you can create with this versatile pattern.
My models are my great nephews. They were quite a challenge to get pictures of. Henry has his own style of “baby fits” and Brody could not quite stand when we did his photos.

REMEMBER - Any one purchasing an instant downloaded pattern at my web site ONLY will be entered into a random drawing on June 21st for a set of cotton designer fabrics. 3 sets will be given away to celebrate my new INSTANT DOWNLOAD web site.


3 comments: