NEW "Sew Classy" Skirt PDF Pattern

Super easy to make PDF skirt pattern in sizes 3/4 – 13/14 junior/misses . Simple lines yet very stylish. Only 3 pattern pieces. Slenderizing arched or pointed front band which cleverly joins an elastic back for comfort and great fit.

Great back to school, church or date skirt. Most sizes only take 1 yard of 45" material.

This design stems from a pattern that I used many , many years ago . How many years? I have been sewing for 50+ years. I remember making myself skirts and shorts similar to this waist design when I was just in elementary school.

Also included with this pattern is the original Ribbon Flower PDF Pattern with new flower designs added. The flower pins add a touch of dress up to the skirts . Take them off for a more casual look.

If you want your pattern downloaded instantly you can purchase it at my web site www.footloosenfancyfree.com

No comments:

Post a Comment